Definitions of Basic Terms
The www.nikiforoueggs.com website operated by AVGA GIANNOS NIKIFOROU GEORGIOU LTD which is located in Cyprus and its registered office is located at 9 Kyriakou Tsatsou, 2568, Mathiatis, Cyprus.
The customer who purchases any goods and / or services via the e-Shop.
A Buyer who registers in the Seller’s database by filling up and submitting the registration form.
A consumer who intends to purchase goods from the e-Shop without registering. i.e. Persons who intent to use the e-Shop website for just one time.
The form which can be found in the e-Shop website and is required for registration purposes and contains the buyer’s personal data.
The internet shop operated by the Seller on the website www.nikiforoueggs.com
The agreement made between the Seller and the Buyer for the purchase of goods and / or services via the e-Shop.
The prices of the Goods or Services offered via the e-Shop on the date on which the order has been placed by the Buyer.
The Buyer’s personal payment information entered for payment purposes, and necessary to perform the transaction with the Seller.
The purchase price reduction of a product that may be applied by the Seller.
The list of requested goods and / or services which the Buyer intends to buy via the purchase basket of the e-Shop.
The form which can be found on the e-Shop website containing the delivery address, the list of goods which the Buyer intends to purchase, the pricing of the items and the delivery or any other charges applied and is lodged by the Buyer to the e-Shop website.
The form which can be found on the e-Shop website and is utilized and lodged by the Buyer to cancel or withdraw from a purchase agreement or to complaint about defective goods or services or for any other complaint under the present terms and conditions.
The intended delivery address given by the Buyer upon submission of the Order Form.
The Seller’s location where goods subject to complaints are sent.
Any kind of service that is offered for sale via the e-Shop website.
Goods – Products
Eggs and / or any other products of any kind which are offered for sale in the e-Shop website.
Any personal information given by the Buyer to the Seller for the purposes registration and / or order form submission and / or payment and / or delivery of the goods and / or services to the Buyer.
Any entity involved into a transaction between the Seller and the Buyer for the fulfillment of the purchase agreement from the Seller to the Buyer.
Any person who deals and / or interacts with the Seller outside the functional framework of the Seller.
- The Buyer’s personal data is fully protected against misuse. The Seller is not allowed to provide the personal data of any Buyer to any third parties other than the ones mentioned below.
- The Seller is only allowed to provide the necessary private data required for the performance of the purchase agreement and the delivery of the goods to the transporter.
Private Data given for registration purposes:
- The e-Shop customer registration form which can be found on the e-Shop website and is required in case a consumer intends to purchase e-Shop products requires specific private data of the Buyer as per below:
- Date of Birth
- Telephone / Mob. Number
- Delivery Location
- Email Address
- By completing the registration form the Registered Buyer is required to tick the relevant checkbox and consent to the use of his / her private data as per the present terms and conditions otherwise he will not be allowed to register and / or proceed with any order placement with the e-Shop.
- Apart from the checkbox which the Buyer is required to tick, as soon as the Buyer checks the checkbox, a short procedure for human verification is also required.
- The Registered Buyer agrees that all the private data given for registration purposes will be saved, accessed and processed by the Seller on the Seller’s database for the purposes of entering into and performing the purchase agreement and / or for product guarantee purposes (2 years for new products and 1 year for used) and / or for compliance with any legal provision or legislation.
- The Registered Buyer also consents to the use of the given name, address and telephone or mobile number for delivery purposes and that this information will be provided to the shipping company for shipping and delivery purposes.
- The Registered Buyer also consents to the use of his private data for Seller’s accounting purposes.
- The Registered Buyer also agrees and consents to the use of the private data for advertising and marketing purposes.
- By completing the order form the Registered Buyer is required to tick the relevant checkbox and consent to the use of his / her private data as per the present terms and conditions otherwise he will not be allowed to register and / or proceed with any order placement with the e-Shop.
- Apart from the checkbox which the Buyer is required to tick as per para. 6 above as soon as the Buyer checks the checkbox, a short procedure for human verification is also required.
Private Data given by a Guest Buyer:
- In case the Buyer is a guest and is not registered, upon the submission of the order form he / she will be required to provide the following private data:
- Telephone / Mob. Number
- Delivery Location
- Email Address
- By providing his / her private data the Guest Buyer agrees that these data will be saved, accessed and processed by the Seller in the Seller’s database for the purposes of entering into and performing the purchase agreement and for compliance with any legal provision or legislation of the legislation applied in the country in which the Seller is based.
- The Guest Buyer agrees that all the private data given by the Guest Buyer, for his order will be saved and processed by the Seller on the Seller’s database for the purposes of entering into and performing the purchase agreement and for the purposes of product / goods guarantee (2 years for new products and 1 year for used).
- The Guest Buyer also consents to the use of the given address and telephone or mobile number for delivery purposes and that this information will be provided to the shipping company for shipping and delivery purposes.
- By completing the Order Form the Guest Buyer is required to tick the relevant checkbox and consent to the use of his / her private data as per the present terms and conditions otherwise he will not be allowed to proceed with any order placement at the e-Shop.
- Apart from the checkbox which the Buyer is required to tick as per para.5 above as soon as the Buyer checks the checkbox, a short procedure for human verification is also required.
Private Data given for payment purposes:
- After the Buyer fills in the order form the payment form will appear.
- By completing the payment form the Buyer (Registered or Guest) is required to chose the payment method and in case of a card payment, provide the following data:
- Card Number
- Name on Card
- Expiry Date
- Secret Number
- The Buyer agrees and consents that the above mentioned private data given for payment purposes will be saved, accessed, processed and used by the Seller and / or any mediator company responsible for the performance of the purchase agreement and / or for compliance with any legal provision or legislation.
Rights of the Buyer regarding the use of his / her personal data:
- In case of registering the Buyer is allowed to access and / or review the private data given at any time the Buyer wants, through the “My Account” section given at the e-Shop website.
- If the Buyer is a Guest Buyer, he / she is allowed to access and / or amend the private data given for the performance of the purchase agreement by entering the order code which can be found on the order confirmation email sent to the Buyer at the “find my order” category which can be found at the e-Shop website.
- The private data given by the Buyer can only be amended regarding a specific order only prior to the consignment of the goods to the Buyer according to the order. Otherwise the amendment shall take place for all orders that have not yet been dispatched by the Seller to the Buyer.
- The Registered Buyer is entitled to delete the private data provided, in the “My Account” section at the e-shop website at any time after the end of the guarantee period (2 years for new and 1 year for used products).
- The private data given by the Guest Buyer will be deleted automatically directly after the end of the guarantee period provided for the product.
- The Registered Buyer may at any time withdraw his consent for use of his private data by the Seller by selecting the “remove consent” button which can be found at the “My Account” category of the e-Shop website. In such case any order form submitted by the Buyer will not be accepted by the Seller or will be cancelled.
- The Guest Buyer may at any time after the placement of his order withdraw his consent for use of his private data as long as the ordered goods have not been delivered. In such case the order will be immediately canceled.
- The Registered Buyer shall be able to download in electronic form and at any time, all the personal data given by him / her to the Seller by selecting the download private data option which can be found at the “My Account” section of the e-Shop website.
- In case of a Guest Buyer, he can request his data to be sent at his email address by sending an email to the Seller’s given email address which can be found at the e-Shop website.
1. What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the User when visiting a website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID number. In no case do cookies contain personal information or information, which will allow anyone to communicate with the visitor of the website, by phone, e-mail, etc. In addition, using cookies does not access your computer documents or files.
With this use, the Site is able to store useful information for the User browsing the Site, as well as read this information to offer the User a unified browsing experience.
In addition, cookies help us see the performance and traffic of our website, improving its presentation and content, according to the preferences of our visitors.
2. Which cookies do we use on our Website?
- Necessary cookies
The necessary, otherwise, absolutely necessary cookies, are essential for the proper functioning of our Websites, allow you to browse and use their functions, such as access to safe areas or use the shopping cart. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we can not offer effective operation of our Websites.
- Functionality Cookies (Preferences)
These cookies allow the Websites to remember the user’s choices such as username, language or region, in order to provide improved and personalized functions. They can also be used to provide user-requested services, such as video viewing or social media use. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and it is not possible for them to monitor browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the Websites may be affected and your access to its content may be limited.
- Performance Cookies (Statistics)
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Websites, for example, which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
- Marketing cookies
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising / bids, limit ad impressions, or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies can be used to remember the websites you have visited to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and affiliates who have referred you to us.
- Unclassified cookies
Unclassified cookies are cookies that are in the process of being classified, together with the providers of individual cookies.
3. How to control cookies?
4. What are your rights?
You have the rights:
- Access your data
- Correct or delete your data
- Portability of your data
- Restrict the processing of your data
- Opposition to the processing of your data
- Withdrawal of your consent for the use of some or all of the cookies and consequently for the processing of your data.
To exercise your rights you can submit a request to the Data Protection Officer at the postal address of the Company AVGA GIANNOS NIKIFOROU GEORGIOU LTD οr at its email address which can be found in the website as soon as possible. Also, in case you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable law for the protection of personal data, you can file a complaint to the Office of the Personal Data Commissioner (postal address PO Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia, e-mail: commissionerdataprotection.gov.cy ).
If you wish to contact us regarding any issues relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the company at the registered office address of the company, or at the e-mail address of the company which can be found on our e-Shop website.
5. Where can you find more information about the protection of personal data collected by cookies ?
- Internet Explorer //support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox //support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari //support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Safari for iPad and iPhone //support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
7. Changes to the Cookies Policy.
This Cookies Policy is subject to change at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate to refer to this Policy regularly. This entered into force on 23 May 2018. In case of modification it will indicate the date on which it took place. The Cookies Policy is always considered valid, as formulated by the most recent modification.